A white chocolate recipe, I thought there had to be one, and I found this recipe interesting with this lime and rum touch! Plus, coconut and lime combine very well. I already have a recipe with this combination of flavors: the Rochers Coco. It makes your sweets very fresh and light.
Even my father who doesn’t really like coconut, liked it; and more: he ate a second one! what a success 😉 thank you M. Hermé!
300g white chocolate
1/4 organic lime
10cl heavy cream
50g grated coconut
1. Chop the chocolate and melt it over a hot water bath.
2. Take the zest of 1/4 lime and chop it finely.
3. Bring the lime and cream (that’s my blog 😉 to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and add the rum. Stir it.
4. Pour the cream mixture on the melted chocolate. Stir until obtaining a homogenous preparation. Let it cool at temperature room and set aside in the fridge.
5. Place the grated coconut in a plate.
6. Make balls with the chocolate and roll them in the grated coconut.
7. Keep them on the fridge in an hermetic box.